Vision of the College
The institution aspires to provide affordable quality education to the diverse strata of population including the poorest and weakest sections of the area; and create an environment conducive to the achievement of the highest standards of academic excellence along with multi-faceted development of personality of the students, transforming them into socially aware and responsible citizens of the country.
Mission of the College
The motto of our college fully enshrines the mission statement:
शीलवृत् फला हि विद्या (shilvritphala hi vidya)
“The Fruit of Learning is Good Character and Righteous Conduct”
The institution’s mission is to create awareness that education is a continuous quest and develop individuals who are assets to the contemporary society.
Objectives of the Institution
- To provide learning opportunities for the current and future generations in keeping with the rapidly changing world.
- To instil enthusiasm and excitement for learning in the minds of the students and enable them to apply the knowledge thus gained in real life situations.
- To promote the ethical understanding of the world and to motivate the student community and the teaching fraternity to evolve into conscious responsible and thinking individuals.
- To blend learning with social activism and creativity by providing students space to freely express and develop views through various academic and co-curricular events taking place in and around the institution.
- To train the students to adapt to the changing needs of the society and try to contribute positively to the welfare of the society at large and inculcate the value of discipline in work and conduct among the students.
- To equip the students with necessary skills to attain optimum personal fulfilment through a holistic development of personality inculcating the values of courteousness, personal dignity, simplicity and austerity.
- To educate the young minds within a framework of liberal cultural and ethical values and to promote national consciousness among the students.